Our Moira Dental Care Plan
Our aim is to provide high quality care and treatment in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment. We are committed to continuing education and keeping abreast of advances in modern dentistry. To ensure we maintain the high standards our patients have come to expect, it is becoming increasingly important for us to accurately match the number and the needs of our patients to the resources we have available.
With this in mind, we have joined with DPAS Limited to design a comprehensive dental payment plan. This plan will be administered by DPAS who will make separate arrangement with you to manage your payments under the plan. The plan will provide advantages both to you and to us. It will allow us to plan your dental care more effectively and provide the best chance of keeping you dentally fit. The advantage for you is that it should reduce the need for future treatment and you will have the peace of mind that your dental treatment will be covered by convenient monthly payments. Our plan also provides worldwide supplementary insurance for dental emergencies or dental injuries whilst at home or abroad.
- All routine dental treatment is included
- Payment by convenient monthly Direct Debit, allowing you to budget
- Guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your dentist
- Early identification of dental problems to prevent pain, discomfort and inconvenience
- Appointment times to suit you whenever possible
- Access to a 24 hour dental emergency helpline 365 days per year
- Worldwide Supplementary Insurance Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance
Who is our care plan for?
Our plan is designed for patients who wish to attend the practice on a regular basis and have peace of mind that their routine dental treatment is covered.
What does the Plan cover?
- All regular dental health examinations
- Scale & polish and periodontal advice as clinically necessary
- All x-rays
- All fillings
- Root canal treatment
- All crown & bridge work (excluding lab fee)
- Extensive preventative advice, including diet and oral hygiene
- Membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for home or abroad
- Worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance
What is excluded from the Plan?
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Referrals for specialist treatments
- Laboratory fees
For further enquiries or how to join, please contact reception on 028 92612836